Photo by Karolina Grabowska
Struggling with managing chronic health conditions?
If you're feeling overwhelmed and need someone to talk to, our Care Management Program can help you. USFHP’s Care Management Program is designed to provide support to individuals dealing with chronic health conditions and the challenges that come with them. Chronic health conditions consist of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and cancer.
In addition, USFHP provides mental health services, including supportive counseling, for individuals dealing with depression and anxiety.
Our team consists of nurses and specially trained non-clinical staff who are dedicated to supporting you and your caregivers. We'll work with your doctors and healthcare providers to guarantee that you receive the care, education, and resources needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
We give you the high-quality support you deserve by:
- Contacting you regularly
- Connecting you to resources
- Coordinating your care and services such as durable medical equipment (cane, walker, etc.)
- Home care and making appointments
- Finding in-network providers
- Addressing your Behavioral health and or substance abuse concerns
- Educating you and or you caregiver on conditions and medications ordered by the doctor
Benefits of Care Management
- Improves the coordination of necessary healthcare, leading to better quality care
- Improves health outcomes
- Members feel understood, listened to, and properly cared for
- Empower members and their families to self-manage their health-related concerns
- Reduces hospital visits
At USFHP, our top priority is to enhance your overall health and wellbeing. We strive to empower our members, helping them feel their best and in charge of their lives.
USFHP's TRICARE Prime plan is committed to encouraging healthy living by providing benefits that support health management. To incentivize our members to achieve specific health goals, we have implemented rewards programs.
Visit usfhp.net or call 1-800-241-4848 for more information or assistance with the Care Management program.