US Family Health Plan wants to help in your quest to get and stay healthy. Our teams of health experts have identified several tools and resources that may help you and your loved ones accomplish this.
- Smoking Cessation information from the American Lung Association: An abundance of information about smoking and how to quit for good.
- Mammogram Reminder Tool from the American Cancer Society: This is a fun and easy email tool that will automatically remind you and those you love to get annual mammograms. The website also offers additional information about breast cancer and recommended health screenings.
- My Medicine List: From the National Transitions of Care Coalition, this form helps you and your doctors keep track of the medications you take. Feel this out prior to going to the doctor or before being admitted to the hospital. Update this form regularly or ask your doctor to update it for you.
- Guidelines for a Hospital Stay: The National Transitions of Care Coalition provides a very helpful guide for patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Taking Care of My Health Care: A helpful form to take with you whenever you visit you health care provider. This tool can be used to aid in communication.